CONSUMER RIGHTS - WITHDRAWAL - CANCELLATION RETURN TERMS
1. If you place an order electronically via the website you are using, you are deemed to have accepted the preliminary information form and distance sales contract offered to you.
2.Buyers are subject to the provisions of the Law No. 6502 on Consumer Protection and the Regulation on Distance Contracts (RG: 27.11.2014 / 29188) in relation to the sale and delivery of the product they purchase.
3. Cargo charges, which are the product shipping costs, will be paid by the buyers.
4. Each product purchased is delivered to the person and / or organization at the address indicated by the buyer, provided that it does not exceed the 30-day legal period. Buyers may terminate the contract if the product is not delivered within this period.
5. The product purchased must be delivered in full and in accordance with the qualifications specified in the order, and with documents such as warranty certificate, user manual, if any.
6. In the event that it is impossible to sell the purchased product, the seller must notify the buyer in writing within 3 days of this situation. The total price must be returned to the Buyer within 14 days.
IF THE PURCHASED PRODUCT IS NOT PAID:
7. If the Buyer does not pay the price of the product purchased or cancels in the bank records, the Seller's obligation to deliver the product ends.
SHOPPING WITH UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT CARD:
8. After the product is delivered, if it is determined that the credit card that the buyer pays is used unfairly by unauthorized persons and the price of the product sold is not paid to the Seller by the relevant bank or financial institution, the Buyer shall bear the cost of the contract within 3 days. must be returned to the SELLER.
IF IT CANNOT BE DELIVERED IN THE PRODUCT DURATION WITH NOT FORESEEED REASONS:
9. If force majeure cannot be foreseen by the seller and it cannot be delivered in the product period, the situation is notified to the Buyer. The buyer can request to cancel the order, replace the product with a similar one or postpone delivery until the obstacle disappears. If the buyer cancels the order; If he has made the payment in cash, this fee shall be paid in cash within 14 days from the cancellation. If the buyer made the payment with a credit card and canceled, the product price will be returned to the bank within 14 days from this cancellation, however the bank is likely to transfer it to the recipient's account within 2-3 weeks.
OBLIGATION OF THE BUYER TO CHECK THE PRODUCT:
10. The buyer will inspect the goods / services subject to the contract before receiving them; dents, broken, torn packaging etc. will not receive damaged and defective goods / services from the cargo company. The delivered goods / services will be deemed to be undamaged and intact. BUYER must be carefully protected after delivery. If the right of withdrawal will be used, the goods / services should not be used. Invoice must be returned with the product.
RIGHT TO WITHDRAWAL:
11.ALIC of; within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the purchased product to the person / organization at the address it shows, the seller can use the right to withdraw from the contract by refusing the goods without undertaking any legal and criminal liability and without giving any reason. (FOR PERSONAL PRINTING, DESIGN ETC. PRODUCTS, THIS IS NOT THE SUBJECT.)
12. CONTACT INFORMATION TO BE SUBMITTED BY THE SELLER OF THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAWAL:
NAME / TITLE: Talha DİNDORUK
ADDRESS: Adnan Süvari Mh. 108/27 Sk. No: 7/3 Karabağlar İzmir
TEL: 0542 412 4199
FAX: 0232 229 0219
DURATION OF THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAWAL:
13. If the buyer buys a service, this 14-day period starts from the date the contract is signed. Before the right of withdrawal expires, the right of withdrawal cannot be used in the service contracts whose service has started with the approval of the consumer.
14. The costs arising from the use of the right of withdrawal belong to the SELLER.
15. In order to use the right of withdrawal, it is necessary to make a written notification to the SELLER by registered mail, fax or e-mail within 14 (fourteen) days, and the product must not be used in accordance with the provisions of the "Products that cannot be used with right of withdrawal".
USE OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
16.3. the invoice of the product delivered to the person or the BUYER (If the invoice of the product to be returned is institutional, it must be sent together with the return invoice issued by the institution when returning.
17. Return form must be delivered complete and undamaged with the box, packaging, standard accessories, if any, of the products to be returned.
18. The SELLER is obliged to return the total price and the documents that put the BUYER under debt to the BUYER within a period of 10 days at the latest after the withdrawal notification reaches him and to return the goods within 20 days.
19. For the reason of the BUYER's defect,